Sunday, December 20, 2009

Just Because

I thought that I would post a couple random pics, first because they are cute and second because I am kind of bored and I feel like adding a new post to my blog.



This was the only way to get the both of them to sit still and not cause any trouble. Good thing for books. Just thought that it was a cute picture.



This is one of our drawers that Logan loves to empty out and sit in. He gets stuck everytime and just whines until I go get him out. I think that it is funny and he sure loves doing it.

2 comments:

  1. What? Our boys cause trouble...no way :) Love this picture of Logan in the drawer, it is so cute! I am excited to watch them open presents on Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable Nik!! And getting sooo big!!! I hope you guys have a great Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete