Looking back over the past year, 2010, we sure have a lot to be thankful for.
- Matthew finding a day time JOB so that we can have more time together as a family :).
- When MATTHEW hit some cattle in the road, he was not harmed, just a damaged car which got fixed without any complications.
- LOGAN has only had a broken arm, no major surgeries or sicknesses :)!
- Both Matthew and I have been HEALTHY.
- We have great FAMILIES, who we have enjoyed spending time with (Holidays, Camping, Birthdays, and just because)
- We have wonderful PARENTS who are great examples to us as well as Logan.
- We have a wonderful HOME where we LOVE to be together as a FAMILY.
- Matthew works hard so that I can stay home and be a MOM to our wonderful little boy.
- Matthew is a wonderful HUSBAND and an amazing FATHER.
- I like to think that I am a wonderful WIFE and MOTHER.
- We have everyday blessings like, FOOD, CLOTHES, CARS, we are able to pay our BILLS, and we have almost made it through another year together as a FAMILY.
- We are very thankful for the GOSPEL in our lives and in our home. We truly have been blessed.
- To finish off our year we will be welcoming a precious little girl into our family. Hopefully she will be here soon. We are so excited to meet our little girl, ASHLEE.
It truly has been a wonderful year for us. We have many things to be thankful for. We are just so grateful to have such amazing FAMILY and FRIENDS that have blessed our lives in so many ways. 2010 has been a wonderful year and we cant wait to see what is in store for us in 2011.