This is just something that we do quite often at our house at night. We pop some popcorn and watch a movie. Logan gets excited to be having popcorn so we get out the popcorn popper and the red bowl and then he has his own little bowl that has popcorn decorations on it. He gets up on his chair and watches it pop and then hands me the butter spray and then we go sit down on the couch together and usually enjoy a movie that Logan has picked out for us. This particular night it was Spongebob. Gotta love these simple little memories!
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Thursday, March 17, 2011
So for those of you who don't know Matthew, he truly loves the movie The Phantom of the Opera. Hence the name of our new puppy :)!
I am not sure that I am super excited about getting a puppy but he is pretty cute and it is fun to see Logan with him. Also I find it cute that Matthew takes Phantom around with him in the mornings when he helps on the dairy. I am not sure if we got a puppy for Logan or for Matthew. Either way it is fun to watch them with Phantom :)!
VIDEO TO COME :)!
This is what we woke up to on February 25.
|He was so excited to see the snow.|
Looking out our door.
I love the snow usually. But I like it to be here for Christmas and then it can start to melt by the end of February. I wasn't liking the fact that it snowed at the end of February. I guess really I am just ready for SPRING. I am not ready for all the rain though. Really there is no pleasing me, is there. I guess I am just ready for SUMMER so that I can be out side, playing in the sunshine with the kiddos and doing my yard work and gardening. Instead of being stuck inside :(!
A Few Random Pics
|She was sitting by herself :)!|
|My exercise buddy. He even has his own step.|
|Lovin the little sister.|
|Two Cool Dudes!|
Monday, March 7, 2011
Finally! Logan is potty trained for the most part. And I say most part because he has a few bad days here and there. He is really good at telling me when he has to go, but sometimes I have to ask him and make him go. But that is because he is usually playing and doesnt want to stop. In fact he went poop on the potty all by himself today, which is a huge thing for him. It sure hasnt been the funnest cleaning out poopy underwear, but the whole potty training experience is definitely worth no more diapers for Logan! YAY!!!
These are not in any particular order:
1. Lindt Chocolate. I have loved this for as long as I can remember. My dad served a misson in Switzerland and he is the one who introduced us to this amazing chocolate. Growing up every year we got a bar of this chocolate in our stockings every Christmas. I could eat my whole bar in about 5 minutes and then I was left wanting more. I am still not quite sure that I have learned to save it so that I can savor it for longer than 5 minutes. Oh well, that's why you buy more :)! Yep definitely a favorite.
2. This has to be my favorite cleaning supply. COMET! I even go as far as buying the value pack from Costco. I use it on everything, I think because I love the way it smells after you use it.
3. I am a huge Country Music fan. I have pretty much always been and I don't listen to much else. I think I like different artists at different times but there is one group that I will always love no matter what. Matthew absolutely hates them, but I said that these are my favorites not his, right. They would be Rascal Flatts! I own every CD they have come out with, I think. I have even been to there concert in Boise and I loved every minute.
4. My all time favorite movie will have to be Pride & Prejudice. My favorite version is with Keira Knightley. I have watched about every random version that has been made and I have liked them too. I think that I love the whole story line and I love the time period. Just a great movie! Thank you Jane Austin!
5. We love Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade at our house. I cant keep it in stock. It is yummy and since I don't drink pop I had to find something other than water. Don't get me wrong I love water too, but Raspberry Lemonade it delicious!
6. MAURICES! Yep I wish that I was rich so that I could buy everything I find to be cute at this store. But it is fun to go and want and wish. Maybe someday I will be able to but until then, I will just enjoy going and looking at all the cute outfits that I wish I could have in my closet.
7. I love all things NIKE! Growing up I was going to become this amazing athlete that would sign an endorsement deal with Nike so that I could sport around the awesome logo of the swoosh. I love their shoes, their sweats, shirts, workout clothes whatever they make I love.
8. Monopoly Deal! Is now the greatest game I have ever played. It is the fastest and funnest way to play the board game which take hours upon hours to play. I know I go through spurts of which games I like from Settlers of Catan to Ticket to ride to Golf to whatever. I am definitely a fan of games.
9. All Romantic Comedies. Even though they have the same storyline. I love them all and I have to watch them all. A couple of my favorites: The Proposal and What Happens in Vegas.
11. The Biggest Loser! Is probably one of my favorite shows and it is because of Jillian Michaels. I absolutely love her. I love how ruthless she is.
12. The Amazing Race! Yep another favorite. I love watching this show. We have watched every season since Matt and I got married. In fact his family are the ones who got me hooked.
13. Huggies! Yep I love these diapers. I have always love them but I love them even more now because I have won a years supply of free diapers from them. Thanks Huggies we love you!
14. French Fries! Yep I have a secret love of all things french fries. I know that they are completely unhealthy but I love them. I love them plain, covered in cheese and bacon, and I am pretty sure you could do just about anything with them and I would love them. Probably not a very good favorite but I am not sure that I am ready to give them up.
15. Oreo Cookie Ice Cream! Need I say more. YUMMY!
16. VOLLEYBALL- I will always love to play and I hope that all my girls will want to play it too. That way I can be there coach at some point. Volleyball mom here I come :)!