Monday, March 7, 2011

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things!

So Laura did this on her blog and I thought to myself hey that would be fun to add a few of my favorite things to my blog. It will be fun to look back and see if these things will always be a few of my favorites.

These are not in any particular order:

1. Lindt Chocolate. I have loved this for as long as I can remember. My dad served a misson in Switzerland and he is the one who introduced us to this amazing chocolate. Growing up every year we got a bar of this chocolate in our stockings every Christmas. I could eat my whole bar in about 5 minutes and then I was left wanting more. I am still not quite sure that I have learned to save it so that I can savor it for longer than 5 minutes. Oh well, that's why you buy more :)! Yep definitely a favorite.



2. This has to be my favorite cleaning supply. COMET! I even go as far as buying the value pack from Costco. I use it on everything, I think because I love the way it smells after you use it.



3. I am a huge Country Music fan. I have pretty much always been and I don't listen to much else. I think I like different artists at different times but there is one group that I will always love no matter what. Matthew absolutely hates them, but I said that these are my favorites not his, right. They would be Rascal Flatts! I own every CD they have come out with, I think. I have even been to there concert in Boise and I loved every minute.



4. My all time favorite movie will have to be Pride & Prejudice. My favorite version is with Keira Knightley. I have watched about every random version that has been made and I have liked them too. I think that I love the whole story line and I love the time period. Just a great movie! Thank you Jane Austin!



5. We love Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade at our house. I cant keep it in stock. It is yummy and since I don't drink pop I had to find something other than water. Don't get me wrong I love water too, but Raspberry Lemonade it delicious!



6. MAURICES! Yep I wish that I was rich so that I could buy everything I find to be cute at this store. But it is fun to go and want and wish. Maybe someday I will be able to but until then, I will just enjoy going and looking at all the cute outfits that I wish I could have in my closet.



7. I love all things NIKE! Growing up I was going to become this amazing athlete that would sign an endorsement deal with Nike so that I could sport around the awesome logo of the swoosh. I love their shoes, their sweats, shirts, workout clothes whatever they make I love.



8. Monopoly Deal! Is now the greatest game I have ever played. It is the fastest and funnest way to play the board game which take hours upon hours to play. I know I go through spurts of which games I like from Settlers of Catan to Ticket to ride to Golf to whatever. I am definitely a fan of games.



9. All Romantic Comedies. Even though they have the same storyline. I love them all and I have to watch them all. A couple of my favorites: The Proposal and What Happens in Vegas.





10. Cricut Expression. I use it for a lot of things and I am looking forward to getting my cricut gypsy which I am sure will make me love my Cricut even more!



11. The Biggest Loser! Is probably one of my favorite shows and it is because of Jillian Michaels. I absolutely love her. I love how ruthless she is.





12. The Amazing Race! Yep another favorite. I love watching this show. We have watched every season since Matt and I got married. In fact his family are the ones who got me hooked.



13. Huggies! Yep I love these diapers. I have always love them but I love them even more now because I have won a years supply of free diapers from them. Thanks Huggies we love you!



14. French Fries! Yep I have a secret love of all things french fries. I know that they are completely unhealthy but I love them. I love them plain, covered in cheese and bacon, and I am pretty sure you could do just about anything with them and I would love them. Probably not a very good favorite but I am not sure that I am ready to give them up.



15. Oreo Cookie Ice Cream! Need I say more. YUMMY!



16. VOLLEYBALL- I will always love to play and I hope that all my girls will want to play it too. That way I can be there coach at some point. Volleyball mom here I come :)!







3 comments:

  1. This is fun Niki....I always remember you wearing Nike!!! I was always "jealous" of you cause you were so athletic and I never was ;)!!!! I am still jealous of you for winning the diapers....anyways, I might have to steal this idea when I feel like blogging again :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few of your favorite things are also a few of my favorite things. French fries and Lindt Chocolate included.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a neat idea to post!! It was a fun read!!

    ReplyDelete