Monday, February 28, 2011

It Has Begun

So its official our weight loss competition has begun. We have weighted ourselves, which we wont be disclosing our weights as to save us from embarassment. We will just shamefully know to ourselves how much unwanted fat we have to work off. So I did my first workout today which totally kicked my butt. Which is a good sign, and only leaves a ton of room for improvement. It felt good to get up and doing something more than my everyday tasks. So although I am sore, it felt good to workout. I sure hope this first month goes fast and that I (we) will see some big results. There is no turning back now it has begun!

2 comments:

  1. OK....just a tip I learned this past week.....Oakley's diabetic doc told us that they have done some new studies and discovered the best way to workout for your body and to get results it this.....you do 4 min. of whatever exercise you want (I have been jumproping and it is KILLING my calves) and you go hard at it for the solid 4 min. Then you take a 3 min. break and then 4 min of exer. and then 3 min break and then another round of 4 min. of exer. SO...you do a total of 12 minutes of exec. a day is all. He said you have to be consistant at it - meaning everyday (except weekends...is my rule) and after a week at it the results total up to 20 hours in the gym. I did it all last week and could tell by day 3 that it was working. I was SUPER SORE though. Anyway - just an idea to help you kick Matt's butt!:) Us girls have to stick together!!

    ReplyDelete