Friday, February 11, 2011

I Know That I Said I Wouldnt

I know that I said that I wouldn't post anymore posts about the good deals that I get, but I am going to one more time. I just love getting good deals :)! However I only got good deals on things for Ashlee this time, because everything I wanted for Logan was gone. I just love the clothes from The Children's Place. I get Logan's jeans from there when they go on sale and I only get things when they have clearance. I have yet to buy anything from there at full price. Well the other day they had a clearance sale of 4.99 and below, and I got a coupon in the mail for additional savings so I got everything I bought for 2.54/piece. Most of what I bought will fit Ashlee in a year or two, but she needs clothes then too, right. I just couldn't pass up paying 2.54 for new clothes :)!!!




Original Price 29.50 My Price 2.54

Original Price 24.50 My Price 2.54

Original Price 12.50/piece My Price 2.54

Of course my little helper wanting his picture taken too :)!!!
I LOVE GOOD DEALS :)!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. SOO CUTE!! SO I guess we are getting a children's place in our mall. In March I believe!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Childrens Place! Thanks Tanille for the good news!! =)

    ReplyDelete