Thursday, February 10, 2011

Diapers, Diapers and More Diapers

So I am a little behind on my blogging. Early this year in January I received this letter:

Just a portion of the letter I received.
 I was totally shocked and didn't remember how I entered this sweepstakes. Anyway, I had received a back pack from the hospital with formula samples and coupons and other samples in it. I went through it one day and took out all the coupons and samples I wanted and threw the rest away. I sat down and entered a one-time code into the Huggies website not thinking that anything would come of it. There were 5 prizes you could select with the code and I choose what seemed logical to me, a year of free diapers. And I WON! It has me wondering if I had picked on of the other prizes, if I still would have won. Who knows and Who cares right?! I WON A YEAR OF FREE HUGGIES!!!! I am so stoked and it will definitely help us save $$ this year and next on diapers. We just have to order the diapers from diapers.com and we get them in 1-2 days. I just think it is great that I don't have to go anywhere to get them, they come right to my door :). So my account got set up early this week and I received my first order today. This is the package that came:

It was a huge box and it was like Christmas opening it!

The contents of our first order.

Diapers, Diapers and more Diapers :)!
We have it planned out to get a lot of boxes in each size so that way we don't have to buy any diapers for Ashlee, or so we are hoping. We hope to even keep a few boxes for our next little one in a few years :)!

I never win any of the sweepstakes I enter (and I enter a lot), But this one is AWESOME and I cant believe I WON :)!!

2 comments:

  1. That is SOO awesome Nik!!!! That is always fun to win something you can rub off a little luck on me so I can win something!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHUT-UP! Best sweepstake prize ever.

    ReplyDelete