Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fun Day For All

So Today was also Tanille's Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and Ty had a little surprise party for her down at 1000 Springs Resort. So we all got to go and eat and swim. It was a fun day :)! Here are a few random pics that I took. So I hope no one cares. Logan actually did okay this time. We definitely need to go swimming more, especially since he LOVES water in general.



Just getting in and getting used to the water :)!

Kiddie Pool!

Hangin out in the pool.


CUTE CUTE!

Havin fun with daddy.

She loved the water, not the best picture, she just wouldnt look at the camera.

Havin fun in the pool.

All tuckered out.

Too much fun for Macey :)!


Chillin with mom by the pool.



Didnt plan this picture but if you look real close you can see Michael Jordan or I mean Ty in the background shooting the basketball :)!

Freaking out because daddy went under water.


Eatting some birthday cake yummy!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! That is so sweet of Ty.

    I can't believe how much all of the cousins (grandkids) look alike.


    Makes me want to go swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TANILLE!! =) That picture of Macey asleep in the floatie is so cute!! Looks like you all had loads of fun! Cracked me up reading the "Michael Jordan" part! =) haha! Logan looked like he had a great time! Yay! I have never been to 1000 Springs but looks like I need to go! =) What a FUN Saturday!

    ReplyDelete