Thursday, February 17, 2011

Our Valentines Day

So this is a little late, but I thought that I would write what we did this year. Well we are not big Valentines Day fans here. We havent done much on Valentines Day since we got married. Which is okay with me. This year I cleaned house and took care of Logan and Ashlee, Matthew went to work. Then I made chicken enchiladas for dinner and we went down and had dinner with Flint, Lisa and Dylan. Then after dinner Matt and I played a little on the kinect. I made sugar cookie dough but never got around to making them. So I will have to make them again for Easter so that Logan can help me cut them out and decorate them. Then we came home and we all crashed in the living room while watching the Proposal. So once again this year it was a low key, very relaxing Valentines Day.



Our Wonderful Kidos!!!


A Thanks to Lance, Courtney, Addyson and Blakely for the cute Valentines outfits :)!

We hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an ok V-day to me! You got to spend it with FAMILY! =) Sure glad the shirts fit! They look cute!! Glad you guys had a good Valentines Day! =) I can't believe its almost March already!!

    ReplyDelete