Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Best Toy Ever!!

So some may recognize this box from an earlier post. This is the huge box that our first order of diapers came in, and I intended on throwing it out. But Logan got a hold of it and started playing in it and I just couldn't throw it out. Although it is pretty much in the way ALL the time. It sure has been cheap entertainment :)! He has used it to climb up on things, he has sat in it to eat and watch movies, he has hid under it and climb through it. For the weeks of entertainment it has provided, it has been through a lot and will have to be put to rest shortly. But I believe a replacement box is in the works in the near future. So this little boy wont be too disappointed.

Good Ol' Box

We were playing hide and seek and I was the seeking. Love playing the game with little ones. I called his name and he started giggling and poked his head right out :)!

Look at that smile. He sure has been enjoying his box.


JUST A SHORT STORY

So Logan love to go outside like I have posted a million times before. He could care less what he is wearing as long as he can sneak outside. Usually his choice of appropriate attire is his gloves and monster shoes, (and most the time his cowboy hat). He never wants his coat or anything, so it makes me laugh. It is freezing cold outside and he really could be in just his underwear and as long as he has his gloves, shoes and hat, he is ready to go.

Caught him trying to escape.


1 comment:

  1. This is too funny! Logan is having a lots of fun!Isn't it funny how it's the non-toy things that the kids love to play with?! That box I bet would be a favorite around my house too! haha! I probably wouldn't be able to get Gus out of the dang thing either! hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete