Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wow! I Am Behind

This is what we woke up to on February 25.


He was so excited to see the snow.

Looking out our door.





I love the snow usually. But I like it to be here for Christmas and then it can start to melt by the end of February. I wasn't liking the fact that it snowed at the end of February. I guess really I am just ready for SPRING. I am not ready for all the rain though. Really there is no pleasing me, is there. I guess I am just ready for SUMMER so that I can be out side, playing in the sunshine with the kiddos and doing my yard work and gardening. Instead of being stuck inside :(!

A Few Random Pics

She was sitting by herself :)!

My exercise buddy. He even has his own step.

Lovin the little sister.

Two Cool Dudes!


1 comment:

  1. We are hatin' this weather too!!! Either Spring needs to get here fast or skip it all together and bring on some Summer weather!!! haha! Hope you had a good week!

    ReplyDelete