Monday, November 22, 2010

SNOW, SNOW, SNOW

Yesterday after church, while I was fixing lunch Matthew took Logan to go help him feed the horses. We had to bundle them both up because it was cold and there was a few inches of SNOW. I am glad that Matthew takes the time to take Logan to go help him, because we sure have a little boy who loves spending time with daddy :)! This is the first year that Logan has actually gotten to experience snow. We didn't get much last year so he never really got to play in it. So we are off to a slow start. He is pretty cautious and I am not quite sure that he knows what to do, but he is slowly getting to like it. It is just going to take a few more days of playin outside with daddy.


My two cute boys!
Logan made me laugh because he was so bundled up that he was walking funny. But he stayed warm and that's what I was worried about.

First time on his sled. He kind of freaked out like he always does with something new.

Lookin out my kitchen window. This is such a wonderful sight to see. Helpin daddy feed the mules. Too bad they dont need fed all day long, because he sure could help all day long.

All finished feeding horses.

Sled Ride
 
They wouldnt look at the camera at the same time so this is what we got
 A good one of daddy.

A grumpy one of Logan.


1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I too LOVE living where my boys can be a big part of daddies life! They LOVE feeding with dad too! I know how your heart feels!:)

    ReplyDelete