Monday, November 22, 2010

A Few New Decorations

So our ward had a Fantastic Friday, and I signed up for a couple of projects. I wasn't able to be there because I had a sleepover at my house the same night for my beehives. I really wish that I could have been at two places at once. Some days I need two of me. I heard Fantastic Friday went well. They had yummy food and a lot of fun projects going on. But I have to say that I had a blast with my girls. We yummy homemade chicken noodle soup and homemade rolls. Then we played games all night and watched movies. It is always a great time or at least I hope the girls had a great time. But I wanted to share the projects that I finally finished.


These are the H-A-R-V-E-S-T blocks that I did. I am not sure if I am going to add ribbon and buttons or just keep them simple, like they are.
Then when you turn the Harvest Blocks over, You get:

Let It Snow! Two Decorations in one. I can put them out in November and leave them out until Jan or Feb.

This was the Thankful Jar that I did too:

It say We Are Thankful on the outside with black vinyl letters. Inside are little pieces of paper that say I am Thankful for (different things)! And then has a small fun activity to do together. Examples:
I AM THANKFUL FOR TREATS!
Make some treats to deliver to anyone!
I AM THANKFUL FOR MY EARS!
Listen to music or play some music. Dance and have fun!
I thought they turned out great and I had fun putting them together. I think that maybe I should start making a few more crafts to add to our home. It was fun and way cheap. Who knows what project I may start next.

No comments:

Post a Comment