Friday, November 12, 2010

Cold Weather

So the cold weather has finally arrived, and needless to say that our outside boy is not happy about that. He still tries to escape sometimes, but always comes back in and says "BRRRRR". He sure makes me laugh. I think that he still wouldnt mind going outside if I bundled him up and could stand to be out in the could myself, but seeing has how I am 36 weeks pregnant, really nothing sounds fun (especially being outside in the cold). So I have been trying to come up with new fun things for us to do inside. I havent come up with many, because it is hard for me to get down and play, and tackling and fighting are definitely not that easy to do anymore. So I pulled out a few games that I wanted to teach him, and we found one that he will sit and play with for quite a while, LETS FOR FISHIN'. We tried Chutes and Ladders but he doesnt have a long enough attention span for that one yet. But we sure have fun fishin' and occasionally he catches one without using his hands. So here is our FUN FISHIN ADVENTURE:



He figured out that it was much easier to catch them with his hands.

Fishin is way better than Chutes and Ladders.

Still using his hands, and so focused :)!

He was telling me that he caught an orange fish.

He is sure learning so much lately and he is definitely learning more words and talking in little sentences. I just love it all that we get to do together. I couldnt ask for a more precious little boy. And as Logan would say "BYE, BYE see ya ater!"

3 comments:

  1. HOW FUN! I remember playing this game or one similar when I was little! =) He looks like he is havin a blast! And I agree, it sure got cold fast didn't it?! Addyson is sure having to get used to being indoors more too.. =/ hopefully some new and fun ideas will come to keep them both entertained! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! Good luck with the cold...never thought it was much fun with tiny kids anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! My kids love the fishing game too. We pull it out alot because it does entertain for a long time. Another one my kids LOVE is what we call corn & beans. My mom brought us a bucket full of dried corn and beans and we spread a great big bed sheet and dump it out and they play like an indoor sandbox. They love it will all sorts of things....sometimes measuring cups...sometimes trucks. They know the rule is keep them on the blanket or they get put away and we don't put them in any holes on our body! :) It is great for entertaining for hours and beans are super cheap to buy!

    ReplyDelete