Saturday, May 22, 2010

Picture Tour Contiuned

Kitchen is Cherry Red with Black. It is supposed to be a Tuscan Theme.
I have chili peppers, and bottles filled with different foods. I love the way it turned out.




The Living Room. The only room not painted. I just need to get in
and get it done, but I am not a big fan of painting. So I will have to
update the pics when I get it painted and all my wall decor up.

Utility Room: painted in the same green from Logans Room and done in frogs.


Bathroom: The same blue as Logans Room. It is a pretty small bathroom,
but the bright blue sure brightened it up.

Still to come is the office and our bedroom. They seem to be the two messest rooms and so I will have to get pics when I have more time to spend on cleaning them up, but hopefully it will be sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment