Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Last Box has Arrived!

So it has been a year since we got an awesome little envelope from fed-ex saying that we won a years worth of diapers! We sat down and figured out what we needed and it has worked out to be about 1-1/2 to 2 years of diapers :)!!!!! We were given $1000 to spend on diapers at Diapers.com! (I love Diapers.com, by the way!) It worked out great because we didn't have to go anywhere to buy them, they came right to our door. I also saved about $113 by sending in coupons and signing up for some of diapers.com deals. So we actually got $1113 worth of diapers in 2010. It has been such a huge help financially this past year. I am just glad that we will have enough diapers (hopefully) until we start potty training Ashlee!

We were able to get
10 Boxes of size 1-2
10 Boxes of size 3
8 Boxes of size 4
1 Box of size 5
Total 29 Boxes of Diapers

These are all the diapers we have left :)!!!
A big thanks to Huggies! We love Huggies and Thanks for choosing us to win your AWESOME giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. You stinkin' lucky duck! I'm still jealous over the whole thing. I wanna win free diapers...I'd even be okay winning free wipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have any of this luck left over?? If so send it my way!! =) Another congratulations for this awesome giveaway you won! Who wouldn't love free diapers! =) Looks like to me you have plenty and I bet you could make it until potty training! Lucky! =) Happy for you guys! What an awesome help in the finances department too! Way to Go! (Now just send some of your good luck over this direction!) haha! =)

    ReplyDelete