Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Beautiful Gift


My wonderful adopted parents Shauna and Hal Garner bought me this wonderful temp-tations bake ware set. Every time we go over to their house and Shauna had something baking in her set, I thought to myself man those are nice. Apparently maybe I said that I liked them, because one day I got a package in the mail and to my surprise this is the set and color that I received.  

I called to thank Shauna and I joked with her that she got them for me so that way maybe I would be more motivated to cook (for those who know me know I absolutely hate cooking).  I have used them quite a bit and I absolutely love them. To prove it the first time I used them I made two loaves of banana bread. I have used them many times since so who knows one day I might like to cook. (but not likely) 



Thanks again Shauna and Hal for the beautiful gift!  I really appreciate all that you do for my family. We sure do love you and are grateful that you are in our lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment