Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Can you can Strawberry Lemonade???

The Answer is YES, YES you can!!!!
I am so grateful that during a visit with my visiting teachers, Rose Kimball, shared with me one of her favorite things to can. She told me that this is one of the best things to open on a snowy winter day, Fresh strawberry lemonade concentrate!! So of course I have to try it, and just so I will always remember the recipe or for those of you who want to try it here it is:

Strawberry Lemonade Concentrate
6 Cups Whole Strawberries
4 Cups Lemon Juice
6 Cups Sugar
(makes 7 pints)
~ bring just to the point of boiling. Then put in jars and process for 15 min.
To serve just empty one jar of concentrate and add one jar of water (so a 1 to 1 ratio)




It is pretty yummy and worth a try. ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment