Thursday, July 24, 2014

Dropping Like Flies

Logan's teeth are dropping like flies. He lost his 1st tooth back at the end of June and here it is July and he is missing 4 teeth. I guess he is going to lose them just as fast as he got them. He had pretty much all his teeth by the time he was one and they came in 2 or 4 at a time. 

I didn't get a picture of his 2nd lost tooth, and I am not quite sure when he lost it, but it got knock out by Ashlee's head when they were playing around on our couch. It was a pretty traumatic experience. 

The ones where they come out by themselves is the preferred method for him to lose his teeth. I just can believe he is losing teeth, I remember it like it was yesterday, when he was getting his teeth. Logan is sure a sweet boy and he is growing up too fast!!!

Lost his 3rd tooth 7-17-14 while eating an apple.


Lost his 4th tooth 7-24-14 while eating Apple Jacks at Grandma Jacobsons.

Yep, we cant miss his crazy picture!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment