Monday, May 4, 2009

Gearing Up For The Fair


I am getting an early jump on trying to get outfits for Logan to wear to the fair this year. The fair isn't until September, but I just couldn't resist buying him two plaid shirts that were on sale. I love going to the rodeo and I am super excited that we have a little one to take to enjoy the rides and the animals. Now all I need is some cute little boots, a hat and some wranglers. He will probably hate me after this, but oh well isn't that what moms are for. I think that he will look adorable all dressed up. Here is a preview, he is wearing Uncle Dylans hat.

4 comments:

  1. I love this picture of Logan. He is SO cute. I am so glad you started a blog so we can see pictures of him more than just on the family website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that you have a blog. they are so fun! I feel like even though we live so close we still hardly ever see you guys. This way we will be able to see little Logan more!! :) I just can't believe how big he is getting, but at every age they just get more fun, at least I think so. We should have him and Jace ride a ride together this year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fair Fashion is very important! I'm glad you are aware! (He is great! Cute pics!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute picture! I love your blog, there way too much fun. Logan is such a cutie. How old is he now?

    ReplyDelete