Friday, May 8, 2009

Oh, The Little Joys In Life!




Today, Logan and I went into Twin and spent time with my mom. It was such a beautiful day, so my mom and I went to a yard sale. I bought one item and it made my whole day. I found a 2 qt. ice cream maker with a wooden bucket for $15. The lady that sold it to me said that it was a $50 ice cream maker, and that she had only used it once or twice. So it is in really good condition. I have been wanting one for such a long time. Now I will be able to make ice cream when everyone gets together at Flint and Lisa's and now we might be able to bribe people to come visit us. I cant wait, because summer is on its way and there is nothin better that homemade ice cream. The other little joy in my life is Logan. We put him in the grass at my moms house and (like most kids) he just wasn't sure what to think of it. But we got some cute pics of him outside. I just love sunny days and spending time with family. Lifes little pleasures you just gotta love em.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way the sun shines off Logans little baldy head. The grass is so green too. What cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete