Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Chicken or Egg?







I have another question like: which came first the Chicken or the Egg. Only my question is about kids. The other day Logan was playing in the living room and all of a sudden he was over at the book case and was pulling off all of our movies. He has been crawling for a while and all of a sudden he discovered the movies. So I guess my questions is: is it programmed in all kids to pull movies off of the shelves, do they just notice everyone else doing it so they want to try or is it fun for them because they can actually pull them onto the floor? Just a question I had after picking them all up for the 50th time. He looks cute doing it, so you cant get too mad. I know it only gets worse from here, just thought that I would throw my useless thinking out there for everyone else to enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. That is so funny! I remember looking at those shelves and thinking, "good luck with that when Logan discovers them!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is cute in the pile of movies!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does look so cute doing that! Glad to see a big smile on that kid's face.

    ReplyDelete