Friday, June 26, 2009

A Countdown Update

Logan got his pick-line out on Wednesday. YEAH! Now all we have left if two weeks of oral antibiotics. We still have the same schedule of giving them every 8 hours, except now we have to wake him up to give them to him. But that is okay. He also got his first real bath since the end of May, at Grandmas Jakes. I am glad that I don't have to give him sponge baths anymore. He is at the stage where he wants to move all over the place and he hates holding still. I am glad to be done with a lot of things, I guess.

Matthew also found out that he will be working at Brigdeview (which is a retirement home next to the mall). He will work the same schedule as a RN there, Joe. Joe works 12 hour shifts from 6pm to 6am. Matthew does not know how he will adjust, but he is excited to work twelve hour shifts instead of 8 hour shifts. He will just have to work to get his 80 hours. So we will see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad Logan is on oral antibiotics now. That is a big YEAH!! I am glad Matthew already has a place to work...so fast.

    ReplyDelete