Friday, August 7, 2009

Utah Here We Come!


The week after the fourth of July I got to go to Utah with my sister Michelle. We went down to Provo and stayed with my Dad and Cyndi. We were there from Wednesday to Saturday. It was a blast. We had something to do every day. On Wednesday we got to Utah about 5:00 pm and so we just met up with my dad, Cyndi and my dads old mission companion, Lance Willingham, and we ate dinner at the Myan. It was good food and we also got to see a little show while we ate. Then we went back to my dads house and just sat around a talked for a little while and then went to bed. Then on Thursday, Dad and Cyndi both had to work so while they worked Michelle and I went and did a little shopping. First we went and had lunch with all of Michelles old co-workers. We went and had Chinese food it was great. Then we went on our shopping spree. We went to IKEA first, because Laura, Lisa and Tianna all told me how fun it is to go there. We spend most of the afternoon there and we had a blast. Even though neither of us had much money to spend it was sure fun to look around. Then we went back to my dads house and had a BBQ with Cyndi's kids. They also taught me a new card game "NERTS" sooo fun. Then Friday Michelle and I did a little more shopping while Dad and Cyndi worked. She took me to this amazing little place for lunch ( I cant remember the name). Then that evening we all loaded up in my car and headed for the Park City Outlets for more SHOPPING! It was fun and we stayed there until closing. Then on Saturday morning we got to go eat breakfast at this plave called Magelby's. I have to tell you that I had the best breakfast that I have ever had in my life. We had french toast with buttermilk syrup (in my opinion 100 times better than maple syrup) and a bowl full of strawberries and cream.

Look at us just shoveling it in (or it could be just me), and check out the bowl of strawberries YUMMY! It was all just a taste of heaven. Then we took Logan to the Hogle Zoo. Then headed home.
He loved this monkey! With Grandpa.

He noticed the water more
than the animals.

We couldn't get him away from
the water.

This little boy ran up beside me
and said " Just smile and wave
boys, just smile and wave.
(For all you Madagascar Fans.)
I think he got bored
looking at the people,
so the next best thing
was the brick wall.



Biggest squirrel and turtle that I have ever seen.
ALL IN ALL: I had a blast and it was nice to get away, just wish Matthew could have gone with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment