Friday, August 7, 2009

Yeah...... Its Done For a While!!

Matthew has graduated! He graduated on July 15th and finished his preceptorship hours that following weekend. He is excited. One year down and another one soon to follow. He decided that he wants to work as an LPN for a little while before transitioning into the RN program. We sent off his paperwork and now all that we have to do is wait for his temporary license and then he has to study and go take is boards in Boise sometime this month and then he will offically be a LPN. So excited and proud of him.

I got to put Matthews pin on him.


The guy standing next to Matthew was his best friend through the program (Devin). Matthew would always come home and say,"Devin and I..., Devin said this, Devin did this,." I am glad they had each other to help them get through the program. He is a great guy and I think Matthew made a good friend.

What more can I say about these two?


We are so proud of Matthew!

Oh by the way Matthew received an award of excellence from the care facility that he worked for here in Buhl. He was one of a few to receive one. He worked hard and it looks like it paid off.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Niki,
    You don't know me but I found your blog through Brandon & Maricela's. I went to school with Brandon & Matthew and I also spent a lot of time with Maricela's family in the past when they still lived in Buhl.

    I think its so neat, all the canning & food storage pictures you posted. I bet its hard work but its definitely worth it!

    Anyway, tell Matt that Jennifer Lyday said "Hello" and congratulations on graduating. You guys have a beautiful boy! Hope you don't mind me following. :)

    http://jenn-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete