Monday, September 7, 2009

The Good Ol' Twin Falls County Fair and Rodeo

Can't believe it is fair time. Last year at this time I was ready for Logan to get here. Now I am enjoying every minute I have with him. I was so excited for the fair this year and I was going to torture Logan and make him wear a cowboy hat, wranglers, boots and a fannel shirt. But things didn't work out according to how I wanted them to. First of all, he doesn't like hats and I figured he would look cute in one, but I didn't want to be in charge of packing it around all day. The wranglers, I just didn't get around to buying a pair. The cowboy boots were another hassle. We have been trying for months to find shoes that Logan would wear, we tried some cute John Deere boots on, but he wouldn't walk in them so that was a big no. The shirt I had, but it was too hot for him to be stuck in it, we did put it on him when it got a little chiller as the night went on, but didn't take a picture. So we will try again next year.

We didn't take Logan on any rides (because we are cheap) but we did take him around to see all the animals and he loved it. We have taught him what cows say and he just loves to moo at the cows whenever he sees them (once again soooo stinkin cute).

He loved the animals. But he got tired at the Rodeo and wouldn't really watch. It sure was a chore trying to keep him entertained for the entire rodeo, but some how we managed and had a good time. I missed most of the rodeo, which is my favorite part of the fair, oh well the joys of being a mom. There is always next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment