Friday, January 8, 2010

Better Late than NEVER

Here are pics of our Christmas this year. We didn't take too many, because Logan wasn't really that into Christmas this year. We had to bribe him with a sucker to even stay in the same room as us. We did however have a wonderful Christmas and we sure enjoyed spending time with family.

THE BRIBE




This is the chair that I was supposed to sew for my first sewing project, but time got away from me (so my mom did it for me).We stuffed it with bean bag beans but it doesn't quite work right so we are going to get the pillow forms so that it will hold its form better.


ToYs,ToYs and more ToYs









The dreaded noise maker from Santa Jacobson and Mrs Santa Jacobson (AKA GRANDPA AND GRANDMA JACOBSON!!!)

IT WAS A GREAT WAY TO END 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment