Friday, January 22, 2010

Time for Change.

January sure has been a long month. I am definitely ready for it to be over. I am ready for some warmer weather, only because it has been cold and windy with very little snow. I have been waiting for us to really get dumped on but I am not quite sure that it is going to happen. So bring on the warm weather, so that I can get outside clean up my yard, get my garden prepped and ready for growing season and so that Logan and I can spend some quaility time together outdoors. I thought that if I changed my blog to get ready for February then maybe it would come faster. So heres for hopin. I just need a little change hopefully something will lighten my mood. I am bouncing off the walls ready to get outside. So hurry up and get here warm weather!

2 comments:

  1. cute new blog design! its definitely february-esque. i also like your new header! i get obsessed with designing new headers because i love it so much so i finally just had to delete mine completely so that i wouldn't be tempted to re-do mine everyday!
    i feel the same way about january! the cold days only make it seem to drag on FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you, I just changed my blog background too!! I guess great minds think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete