Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010!

So this year we all got together at Flint and Lisas house for Thanksgiving. It is always fun getting together with everyone. We always have great food and its fun to play games and talk with everyone.


So these are fun and edible place cards that Lisa made for all the guys. I heard they were yummy
cookie brim with a chocolate covered marshmallow. :)!

For all the girls we got orange slice pumpkins :)! And I know these were yummy!
Jace, Carson and Logan all waiting to start eating.  All the grandkids got oreo turkeys for their place cards. And I think they all ate theirs first thing :)!

One cute little boy!

I was feeding Logan some pie and then trying to get him to look at the camera for a pic (hence why I look fantastic, maybe one of these times I will worry about what I look like for the picture instead of everyone else)
So it was a fantastic feast had by all, so it was time to work off all the turkey, potatoes, rolls, salads and desserts that got eaten. Most everyone got into the Kinect this year. Brandon and Maricela got it and brought it out for everyone to try. So here are a few pics of everyone with the Kinect.

Matthew and Brandon taking their turn playing volleyball. I think Matthew is serving.

Brandon is hitting and Matthew awaiting the return.
I think everyone played this all afternoon. They seemed to have had fun. Yes I had to watch, seeing as how I am 38 weeks pregnant. Maybe I will try it in January. I am just glad that when we get together everyone has fun. It was a fun and relaxing day.

All the grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa :)!

Happy Thanksgiving 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment