Sunday, May 22, 2011

Change!

I have to say that I am definitely a person who loves change. Change is good for me and even though it can be overwhelming in many ways, I always love it. I was released from Young Womens today, which is sad because I have loved all the girls that I have gotten to know. We really have had a good group of girls. I loved teaching them on Sundays and we always seemed to have fun activities on Wednesday. I am going to miss working with them, but I have quite the adventure coming up. I was called to be the PRIMARY PRESIDENT! I am thinking the same thing that everyone else is thinking, REALLY? I am completely scared to death, nervous, I definitely feel inadequate in every way, so this will definitely we a great experience for me. I think the unknown is good for me. I haven't been in, or done anything with primary for over 15 years! So to say that I have no idea what is going on is an understatement. I am going to jump right in and I hope that I picked the right ladies to help me through this new journey. I will definitely be asking for help from anyone I can, so anyone with any advice I would greatly appreciate it.

4 comments:

  1. You will be AWESOME! as primary president. I'm sure the young women will miss you, but you will do great in the primary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a big change. You will be AMAZING. I LOVED being primary president. It is a big job, but it is one like no other one in the church. Those little spirits in primary are such a special group. You will do great and be SO BLESSED by being there. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Niki!!! I was called as the Primary President when I lived in Dietrich, and it was quite intimidating at first being the "President", but I really enjoyed it. I am sure you will be wonderful! Good Luck my Friend! You will be great, I know you will :)!

    ReplyDelete