Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday!!

So I once again braved the Black Friday Celebration/Craziness!! What was I thinking?! Every year I go and every year I say that it is my last. I will have to see what next year brings, but people are getting more and more crazy and I am not sure that it is worth it. I go with the attitude that if I get it great, if I dont it will probably go on sale again before Christmas and I will just get it then. I did get a few things and am happy with what I got, but I really need to decide if its worth it. I hope others enjoyed Black Friday, but I was there at 10pm and home at 1:30am and sure glad to be home in my bed. So until next year Happy Crazy Black Friday to all!

1 comment:

  1. People these days are NUTS!! Especially in Twin Falls! I braved it for my first time this year and had an ok time, but still, next year may not happen! HA! Too many crazies out there for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete