Thursday, December 8, 2011

Everyday Life

So life has just been just life lately. I have been sick for what seems like forever now. We have all stayed home all week, so the house seems to keep getting messy despite my attempts to get everything put in its place. We are having Ashlee's Birthday this weekend and I am trying to not only put things in their place but also do a little deep cleaning and get all my little junk piles finally put away :)! So while I have been busy being sick (which I am finally starting to feel better) and cleaning this is what the kiddos have been up to!


Logan has found a way to play trains even around all my cleaning stuff and all the mess!

He is pretty darn smart and he amazes me everyday with the things he comes up with. He did a good job going around the stove :)!

What a cute little boy we have!

Ashlee has started walking if you cant tell. Still has a few wobbly days, but she is doing great!
 This morning I put on a cute outfit sent to Ashlee from Aunt Courtney and I didn't have a bow to match so I quickly threw this one together. It is a new style that I want to start making. I thought it turned out cute and it looks great on her. But what doesn't, she sure is a cute little stink!






Cant believe she is almost one! Time needs to slow down a little, my two kiddos are growing up way too fast!

A little blurry because Logan wouldn't hold still. But what a blessing these two kids are. I sure love that I get to spend everyday with them. Being a mom is the greatest job ever!


1 comment:

  1. That train set is pretty neat!! I think I would be doing the same thing and setting everything up around other things on the floor just to play with it! ;)hahaha! Super fun. Glad to see the clothes fit, Ashlee looks adorable!! And that is a neat bow that you made too! Let's see some more! =)

    ReplyDelete