Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kids 2011

Here are a few random pics of Ashlee! She has been such a wonderful addition to our family! We love her very much and just cant believe how fast she is growing and how much her and Logan just love to be together.

This is a picture from earlier this year, that I got off my moms camera. She loves mirrors and loves to see her reflection!

Givin' Kisses!

Wearing some of her cute Birthday Clothes to Church!

What a beautiful little girl!

Boo!

Growing cuter everyday!

Add caption

Cant get her to stop eating!

The cutest kids ever! Logan-3 yrs, Ashlee 1 yr!

There is nothing better than watching your kids grow and learn new things! Logan is just such a fun little boy! He sure keeps us on our toes and we just love it! What a wonderful blessing he is! It is fun to listen to him talk! He keeps us laughing everyday with all the things he has to say and all the things he does :)!

Getting So Big and Handsome like his Daddy!

He loves playin with his trains! His new thing is putting the track on top of his building blocks! Good thing Santa has been paying attention and is bringing him so things to help build his tracks :)!

Playin with his Trains!

I dont think that Logan will ever get bored of playing outside. In fact I think that we are going to have to build him a room outdoors one of these days! I just love to see the smile on his face when he is outside! The life of a little boy!

This is the best view out my kitchen window!


I even got him to give me a wave!

A fun little thing that has become a custom between me and Logan! Before bed I get a big hug, an "I love you Mommy!" and he has to kiss both of my cheeks. Then I have to do the same to him. A big hug, an "I love you Logan!" and then a kiss on both his cheeks.

Being a MOM is the greatest thing to be in this world!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Ashlee's outfits! So CUTE! Logan sure looks handsome in his striped polo too!! They are growing up that's for sure! Logan looks like he has so much fun outside! Gotta love that!

    ReplyDelete