Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

 I look forward to trying to come up with costumes so that we all match. This year we were the INCREDIBLES. I tried to keep the cost down and got alot of the stuff on sale. I think they turned out great and I already have the idea for our costumes for next year, so I will be watching the sales all next year to get what I need. I cant wait. I love Halloween!

This year our ward had a Halloween Party, which I was excited for. I kind of volunteered the Primary to be over it, oops :)! But that is okay. It turned out to be a huge success and I believe everyone had a wonderful time. We had a potato bar, with all the toppings, a chili cook-off, caramel and apples for dessert and water, homemade root beer, and hot apple cider for drinks. Then we had a few carnival games for the kids and a trunk or treat. We had a guy in our ward make a maze in his horse trailer and it was a huge hit. It sure was a wonderful evening that I really didnt get to enjoy, because I was running around making sure that everything was running smoothly. I didnt even get to enjoy any of the yummy food, I am a huge fan of chili and I didnt get a bite of a single one. Oh well, I am just glad that everyone had a great time :)!!!!!!!

Here are our awesome Halloween Costumes for 2011

Cute little Incredibles!

This was us at the party.


Then we got all dressed up again on Monday to go trick or treating. It was fun we made stops at Flint and Lisas, Grandma Jaynes, Uncle Fred/Aunt Beckys and then our final stop was to see Shauna. We got to eat a bowl of her taco soup, which is DELICIOUS!! We just sat and talked. It sure was a great Halloween this year. Cant wait until next year!



Halloween 2011

One INCREDIBLE Family!!!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like FUN!! Can't believe you already have an idea for next year! haha! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete