Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Cute Easter Project

So here is yet another idea from Pintrest, I wish I could take the credit for being so creative, but I cant. I am really enjoying Pintrest though. My plan is to eventually create a Pintrest Notebook. I think that way I can have all the things I like and have done all in a notebook for future reference. But for now, I have completed this really cute, cheap and simple Easter craft.

I just thinned out regular Elmer's glue, so it is kind of like modge podge but cheaper. Then I blew up water balloons and then wrapped some embroidery floss around the balloons and let the dry over night. I think that I am going to go get some glitter spray and make them sparkly. It was even a fun craft :)! 

All the eggs I made last night

I ran the floss around the width of the balloon in the yellow one.

All directions with multi-colored floss

Ran the floss around the length of the balloon.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I remember doing something similar in Elementary school! Easter eggs are cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete