Tuesday, July 10, 2012

4th of July 2012

It was an early morning for Lisa, Dylan, Laura, Maricela, Matthew and I. We had to head into Buhl to get signed in to participate in the 5K Walk/Run that starts before the 4th of July Parade. Dylan, Matthew and I ran the 5K and Lisa, Laura and Maricela walked the 5K. Everyone did really well. I wish that I would have trained better, because I had to stop a walk a little. But I did okay for as much as I trained.

My mom came out and watched the kids, while we ran. So after we finished running we headed back home to grab my mom and the kids for the parade. This is Ashlee's first parade, as she was only about 6 months old last year and it was hot so she stayed with Laura and I took Logan and Carson to the parade. Here are some fun parade pictures:  

Logan excited about the candy he just got and Ashlee just trying to take it all in.


He had this exact pose last year but he was waving a flag :)! 

All American Girl!

Such a cute picture of the three boys enjoying the parade together!

Yeah my mom came to enjoy the parade with us!

Matthew taking in some sun!

The whole crew enjoying the parade.

All dressed for the 4th of July, I made some cute flip-flops to go with my shirt.

Here are some of the things we enjoyed seeing at the parade this year:












Ashlee got hot so her and grandma went and found some shade.


Precious!


There was a small ditch with water in it and Ashlee loved getting to put her feet in it.

Cute Girl!

She would look down and say AGAIN!!!

Me and My Sweet Little Boy Logan

Family Picture 7.4.2012

Some Grandma Time :)!


After the parade we went back to Flint and Lisa's and Played in the water. I was having too much fun to take pictures, but we had a good time. We also played a lot of volleyball, quite a few of us got too much sun, but we just kept right on playing.

Then it was time to have dinner. We have dutch oven chicken, potatoes and cobblers and homemade rootbeer. Always makes a yummy dinner! Then it was time for FIREWORKS:

Setting off the Army Men


The boys waiting to catch the parachutes!

Its Mine!

Enjoying some girl time and Rootbeer!

Just Hanging Out!


All Ready for the Fireworks show.

Logan having fun with sparklers!

Writing his name!




The Moon was huge that evening and it came up really fast, it was beautiful!









We had a wonderful Jacobson Fireworks Show! It was fun to have all the Jacobson Clan together and to have such a good time :)!

Happy Independence Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty awesome fireweorks! Looks like you guys had a good 4th of July! Seems like it came and went quickly that's for sure.. Can't believe it's almost August. Great picture of the 4 of you! :)

    ReplyDelete