Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Photographer Among Us

Just a few more random pictures to add to my many posts of random pictures:

Too Cute!

Two of the best kids ever!

Uncle Dylan got them all dressed up in their Ninja attire.

Look at all those Muscles!
Love moments like this!

Future Farmer!! Playing with Grandma Jacobsons fun new tractor :)!


Logan loves to grab my phone or our camera and take pictures. He says" Mom wheres your phone can I take pictures?" Sure why not! He makes me laugh with all the fun things he takes pictures of. I have deleted quite a few because there were pictures of my carpet, the wall and many that you just couldnt distinguish what they were. But here are a few of his captured memories.


When I look at this picture I think, Poor little kitten. But she sure loves them.

Just a casual day!

Lil' Sis!

Playing outside at Great Grandparents



So fun pictures caught through the eye of Logan Matthew Jacobson :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment