Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Mr Logan!!!


Logan is 4!!!! Poor little guy was sick on his Birthday this year. We planned a little party with family and he was so excited. He woke up that morning and asked me all morning who was coming to his house for his birthday. He sure was excited. Then as the day went on, he had a slight fever and he just laid on the couch. So I had to call everyone and tell them not to come. Poor kid, was excited and didn't get his party. So we will have to make his next party extra special. 
My mom came out any way because she had the day off, but she just brought out his gift and stayed for a little while. We still had him open his gifts from Grandma Marie, Tim, Lance, Courtney Addyson, Blakely and from us. 






Opening Gifts from Lance, Courtney, Addyson and Blakely

His new train track set from Mommy Daddy and Ashlee

Flint and Lisa came by that night and brought Logan his present, some Lincoln Logs. He still didn't feel that great, but he was glad to have them stop by, even though he was a turd about opening his gift.

Then the next day the 11th Grandma Shauna and Papa Hal brought us some lunch and came by for a visit.

Playing with the Lincoln Logs he got from Grandma and Grandpa Jacobson

Logan and Grandma Shauna
 Although he didn't have a party his birthday lasted a whole week :)!

He got clothes, puzzles, Lincoln Logs, train set, coloring books, and his Halloween Costume 


Captain America!

I love this picture, it shows his personality, and makes me laugh  every time I see it.
Ashlee trying out the Captain America look :)!
 The Monday after his birthday I realized that I hadn't made him a cake yet. (I remembered because he reminded me, by saying mom I never got my Captain America cake) Oops. So I quickly made a cake and we took it down and shared it with Lisa and Dylan

Last minute Captain America Cake, not too bad, He loved it so that's all that matters, right?!

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Logan
Happy Birthday To YOU!!!


He was being a stinker, but He is every time I try to take his picture. 

Look how Big and Handsome he is!!!

Happy 4th Birthday to a Wonderful Little Boy!!!
Logan Matthew Jacobson
9-10-2012

Picture was taken 10/9/12

1 comment: