Friday, November 30, 2012

THANKSGIVING 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM LOGAN AND ASHLEE

 


Ashlee, Aiden and Kamry in the High Chair

My little cheezer bug!!!

Oh the boys and their computer games!

At least they have fun together!

Red Solo Cup!

Getting ready to eat some yummy turkey!

Hailey, Aiden and Ashlee


Thanksgiving seems so long ago, I really cant remember what happened. We did however have a wonderful day! We were able to get together with everyone (minus Tianna and Richard) down at Flint and Lisa's. We always have a fun time eating yummy food and playing games. We also spent the day looking through the ads getting out Black Friday lists put together. The bad thing about this year is that Black Friday actually started on Thanksgiving Thursday. Holy Moly!!! I had one thing that I wanted to go get for Logan at Walmart. I cant even remember what time it all started but lets just sum up my shopping experience. I met up with my mom at Walmart, we couldn't find what I went for, but we snatched a game, books and some jammies and I was out the door. Then we drove around to Target and Shopko, saw the lines and left. I so was not in the mood for all the people this year. Needless to say I was home and in bed about 10:30pm if I remember right :)! Crazy to think that I drove into Twin to get an item and when I got home I found it on Amazon for even cheaper than it was in the Black Friday ads. I think I might just do some online Black Friday shopping next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment