Friday, March 8, 2013

Ashlee Nicole

Being a parent has changed my life in ways that are hard to describe. The love I feel for you is stronger than I ever dreamed possible, and the sense of responsibility is larger than I ever imagined. When I look at you, I see the future about to unfold. I want so much for you to find your place in the world...to understand the meaning of love...to know the satisfaction found in relationships. I'm grateful to have been touched by God's hand when He gave you to me as my daughter. (Quote taken from a book called 'To My Daughter" by Marci)



What a precious little girl she is! We just love her to pieces. 

What makes her Ashlee:
-She is very stubborn!! She wants things her way and she really wont budge. Its a good thing Logan is so tenderhearted, because he gets to deal with her stubbornness more than the rest of us. He is such a good big brother!
-She is very independent! In her mind she is older than she really is because she can do everything by herself. She will put you in your place if you try to help her and it wasn't requested. 
-She is very loving!! She is sweet and love to give hugs, kisses and cuddle. I love the days that she will just come give me tons of hugs and kisses and just gives me her one of a kind smile. I love that she loves to cuddle. We can just cuddle on the couch and read a book or watch and movie and I just treasure these moments.
-She is my best friend!! Or so she tells me everyday now! I am sure she will grow out of it, but I hope not. I love hearing : "Mommy you my best friend!" It sure melts my heart!
-She eats everything! She is quite the opposite of her brother. She will usually eat anything and everything that you put in front of her. She has quite the appetite and is always saying she is hungry even after she eats a  large meal. Just to prove she is a good eater, One day we were at my grandparents and she ate 3 whole hot dogs. I was waiting for her to puke, but she didnt. Way to put them away, I cant even eat 3 hot dogs!
-She is a daredevil! She is not afraid of much and scares me to death most of the time. I certainly have to keep a close watch on her, because she will do whatever anyone else is doing!
-She LOVES- Her Wogan (aka Logan), Dora, reading books, her stuffed puppies, babies, her blankets, her daddy, Marshmallow cereal, water (she asks for it all the time), playing outside, kitties, shoes, and probably many other things that I cant think of right now.

She is definitely one of a kind and we are so happy that she is a part of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment