Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Grandma and Grandpa Jacobson

So we are very lucky to life just down the road from Grandma and Grandpa Jacobson. We pretty much live there more than we live at our house. In fact I often wonder if they ever get sick of us being there and are like, man we wish they would just go home. We just love being there and Logan and Ashlee just love getting to see Grandma and Grandpa. I love the fact that they have such good relationships with Flint and Lisa! Two of the best people that I know. We sure love getting to spend sooo much time with them. We spend most Sundays there after church and then many other days of the week also. I need to be better at taking picture, because we sure have fun and it is definitely our home away from home. Here are a few pictures that I did happen to capture.

These two have a special relationship and I love seeing it! Ashlee sure love her papa, she has been a papa's girl from a very early age!!

We are all just lounging around on a Tuesday evening! Ashlee playing with her babies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment