Thursday, December 12, 2013

ASHLEE IS 3!!!!!!!!!!

Ashlee Nicole Jacobson
I can't believe that this little girl is 3!

Let me tell you a little about this sweet and sassy little girl!

~ She absolutely adores her big brother Logan. Where ever he is that is where she wants to be. She is by his side no matter if he likes it or not. If fact since we changed rooms and made a girls room and Logan's room, she still requests to sleep in Logan's room (which she does just about every night). He is and will always be her very best friend!

~ She is a mommy's girl. Daddy is usually on her crap list, but every once in a while she loves to cuddle with him (she really does love daddy too). She is always wanting to help me do whatever I am doing. We love doing dishes, do laundry, baking, dusting, making lunch, etc together. She is a really good helper and will do whatever you ask her to do. 

~ I call her my sweet and sassy girl! She really is a cute and sweet little girl, but she has her sassy moments (which are quite the opposite of her sweet moments)! Most people tell us that she is just the sweetest little girl ever, which I agree, but I just don't want anyone to be fooled to think that she doesn't have her, scream and throw a fit moments, and her I can do what I want, I am not going to listen to you moments. So thus she is my sweet and sassy little one!

~ She is determined! I hope that this trait will take her far in life. Although it can get her in trouble sometimes, I try not to break her of it. She is a little girl that knows what she wants. 

~ She loves to sing!!! If you are every around her, you will quickly notice that she sings to everything. She makes up songs for everything. From a early age, I have found her looking in the fridge, singing. When she gets tired in the car she will sing. When she is playing with her toys, you will hear her sing. I love to just sit and listen to HER songs!!! One of my favorites is her "I'm going to work!" She has been able to sing the first verse of I Am A Child of God from an early age. 

~ She is a very slow eater. Her nursery leaders told me that they would give the kids in nursery about 4-5 little helpings of snacks and Ashlee would only get 2 maybe 3. They felt bad that she didn't get very much. Honestly she takes her sweet time to eat. No complaints, except for when we have somewhere to go. 

~She is all Girl!! She loves anything pink and sparkly! She loves to twirl around in her Sunday dresses. She loves to paint her nails. She loves anything princess. She loves dressing up. She loves babies, barbies, horses, stuffed animals, bracelets, and putting bows/flowers in her hair. 

~ She loves being a BIG SISTER!!! Mishagan is lucky to have her for a sister!

We are all lucky to have this little girl in our lives!!!!


I am THREE!!!!!


Birthday Cake 2013- 3 Yrs Old!

 Once again since I had Mishagan during Birthday season at our house. I was not going to be making her cake this year (I let Logan choose his cake). She decided to choose this awesome Hello Kitty cake that came with Hello Kitty stamps.

I am bummed that both my camera and camcorder were both dead. (Actually I was mad, because they should have been charged, but for whatever reason had absolutely no battery life,GRRRR!) 

So I will have to track down some pictures of her opening her presents and of all the people that were there. 

She was definitely spoiled!!!

Happy Birthday Miss Ashlee Nicole Jacobson!!!
We sure love you!!!!!

Since we had her birthday party on the 7th, we decided that we would take the family to see FROZEN on her actual birthday which was the 12th!! It was her first time going to the movie theater. We were able to leave Mishagan with Tanille and Ty (BIG THANKS!!!) Her and Logan did great! She sat on my lap through the whole movie. All she said was "that is a really big T.B". She put her hands over her ears once or twice and said "that is loud"! We all loved the movie and it was such a fun experience!!!!  A great way to celebrate her actual birthday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment