Friday, May 9, 2014

Father and Sons 2014

Logan was so excited that him and dad were going to be able to go camping just the two of them with the rest of the boys from our ward. From the time he got up until it was time to go he asked, Is it time for me and dad to go camping? The excitement in his eyes to me is one of the best things about being a mom. I love his excitement for life and the things he get to do. 

So to make things easier since it was going to be just a quick overnighter, because daddy had to get back to move pipe (early in the morning). I had the kids help me clean out the van and we laid the seats down so that they could just sleep in the back without having to worry about a tent. Logan and Ashlee thought I was the best mom that day, and they loved playing in the back. Oh the simple joys in life, to be a kid again. 





They loved playing and thought it was awesome to get to play and lay down in the big van!!!!!

It was finally time to go and this kid was more than ready!!!!!

Off to Father and Sons 2014

I bet they have fun down at Balanced Rock Park!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment