Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mothers Day 2014

I have to say that being a mom is the greatest job ever!!!! I have the best kids that make me feel so loved and special!!! I also have the best moms in the world too! So I love that there is a day to celebrate all the special women in my life and I am also grateful that I get to be someone's mom!!! Because it really truly is the best thing in the world. I am grateful for my mom Marie Peterson and for all that she has taught me and for all the fun times that we have had together. She is my best friend and I am very glad to call her my mom!!! I am also grateful to have such a wonderful Mother-in-Law, Lisa Jacobson!! She is an incredible woman and I am the luckiest daughter-in-law in the world. I love living so close to her, because we get to see her just about everyday. I love talking with her and am grateful to have her in my life. I also have an adopted mom, Shauna Garner. I am so thankful for her and for all that she has done for me over the last 29 years (almost 30). One of the greatest influences in my life her and her family. I am grateful to have her in my life.

I truly am blessed to have such incredible women in my life! Happy Mothers Day to all of you wonderful women out there and especially to the 3 wonderful women in my life Mom, Lisa and Shauna!!!!!

My mom helped my kids make this vase for me this year for Mothers Day!!!

It has a cute little poem on it and Logan, Ashlee and Mishagan's handprints!!! I love it and hope to put flowers in it for many Mother's Days to come!

Logan's Hand Print

Ashlee's Hand Print

Mishagan's hand Print
Logan being the sweetheart that he is picked out one of these for me:


Mine is purple, because he knew it was my favorite color. He also knew that I didnt have one and that I needed one to water all my flowers. I was totally surprised and I absolutely love it!!! Like I said I am the luckiest mom in the world to have such incredible kids!!!!

Mothers Day 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment