Saturday, December 12, 2015

B.Ball Time

We didn't know that they were going to have basketball sign ups for 1st graders this year, but when we got the paper in Logan's backpack, we ran right in and signed him up for his first time of trying basketball. I think he was a little nervous and after his first practice I was a little nervous for him. He had a fabulous coach Becky Pearson. I didnt want to commit to coaching seeing as how I am pregnant this time around, but my coaching mom side kicked in and I was helping coach by the third practice. He had two practices a week and then on Saturdays they did camp style drills and then some 3 on 3 at the end for 5 weeks. He had a blast and I think he found a sport he likes a little more than soccer. I even get to hear the sound of the basketball dribbling on my kitchen floor from time to time. I absolutely love it!!!! Logan really improved from the beginning and I sure enjoyed helping coach and get to see him improve. Cant wait for next year, but cant wait to get outside and start practicing with him!!!




Logan's First Basketball Team- Gray


No comments:

Post a Comment