Monday, October 12, 2009

Climbing to New Heights

Usually when attempting to get on the coffee table, Logan needed the aid of a couch cushion. But lately he has learned that he is just too big for help and can now climb on all by himself. He has even gotten brave enough to stand up on it. Now all I am waiting for is for him to come tumbling down and who knows a broken arm or something, just what this kid needs. Oh well I guess he has to live and learn. I bet it will only take him one time of falling to learn that maybe it is not soo smart to stand on the table. But for now he is just sooo darn proud of himself, I would hate to squash his accomplishments.

1 comment:

  1. Logan must be smarter than my kids. They would climb up and fall down over and over and never learn!!

    ReplyDelete