Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Party #1

We threw a Halloween party for all the young women, since our ward didn't have one this year. We had dinner and then played pictionary and then we played bunco. It was fun each of the girls and the leaders dressed up and it was fun. I got to borrow an outfit that my adviser brought back from Egypt. It was fun and don't think that I have dressed up for Halloween since I was about 12 or before. It was fun and I can't wait to dress up tomorrow with Logan, so stay tuned for yet another awesome costume.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a great time. Your costume turned out so cute. We are just going to our wards trunk or treat. Nothing to exciting. I'm bummed that my parents are going out of town. We were going to take the boys trick or treating over ther. Oh well! Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete