Sunday, November 1, 2009

Just Lion Around....

Logans first Halloween. Or at least the first one where he is was actually awake. Last year he slept throught the whole thing ( I guess that I will give him a break he was only about 2 months old).
Me and my cute little cub!

The cutest Lion in our pride.

Hanging out with Grandpa.

I am already trying to figure out our costumes for next year. Next year all of us will have a costume. Matthew didn't want to dress up this year, but there are no excuses next year. I hope everyone had a great Halloween. We sure had fun.

3 comments:

  1. I love all of your halloween pictures. You guys look cute.

    The pumpkins you guys carved are awesome. What talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niki you guys are both so cute. I love the costumes. Logan is adorable and getting so big so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck, you guys look so adorable!!! Sad that we didn't get to see ya, but glad you had a good time!!

    ReplyDelete