Saturday, November 14, 2009

Carseroni Time

Logan and I had the privlege of playing with Carson for two afternoons this week while Laura was in Utah and while Zac was working. We had soo much fun! We got to make cookies and Carson helped me mix the cookies and roll them in the cinnamon and sugar. He did a great job. Logan just sat and picked cookie dough out of the bowl. He thought it was yummy! Here are two pics of them helping.





They were both such great helpers, and of course Logan wanted to do everything that Carson was doing. So Carson figured out how to climb into Logans crib so then I had to put Logan in with him.



They were both good, but they kind of picked on each other. I thought that it was funny and only had to step in a few times. I just love how kids only want to play with the toys that other kids have. It sure was fun, but two kids sure wore me out, but it was good for me (I think)!

1 comment: