Saturday, November 7, 2009

SAY CHEESE!

I had to figure out a last minute idea for mutual the other night and this is what I came up with. I had the girls do a picture scavenger hunt around the church. It took a while for me to come up with some ideas but I came up with a list. The rule was that at least one person had to be in every photo and most of them two girls were in them. I wasnt sure what the girls would think of it, but they had fun and they were pretty creative and we got some great pictures. Here are some pics:


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Scavengar hunt
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



After this activity the girls went around the church and took pictures of the alphabet. They found letters in some pretty odd things. That was fun but the pics didn't turn out very clear but they had fun with that too. I guess that is why I love the working with the beehives, they are out to have fun no matter what. The girls I have a just a blast and I love doing things with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment